Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FREE SPIRIT ? RECONFIRMATION
















Now it's getting bit more difficult, I am failing to spend more time in a phase where I happen to be very productive. I think a lot sometimes, but do very less. Else I get stuck into things those really were not part of my agenda. I am emotional and sometimes these emotions rule what I do, I call this phenomenon as 'LoosEmotions'.

But as if it's a rule I bounce back with few alterations in my old plan, revise it a bit to make it more stable. And then for a short while I feel good as I do what I should do.The recent resolution is 'to always have a pen and paper in my hand, or have Guitar by my side, or be logged in to my blog' so that I can jot down my thought and express it may be through a story or a song.I have lost so much of my thoughts, they come and they go, like they were never there.

I know what I want. I want to survive writing stories and singing songs. Its bit difficult I know, because I am difficult person. I am bit to choosy, I have different(better) taste, I can't compromise on what I think. Its painful most of the times. I am not much concerned about external factors but my mind who still wants to fly in different directions.But now in my aashram, life is much sorted, I feel confident, relaxed, focused, motivated. I think I have found a reason to live, and I am engrossed with the thoughts full of change, or the difference I can make by means of power of stories and music.
I told you,


I am a song writer.
I love to compose and sing my poems.

I am a story teller.
I love to write and illustrate my stories.

~
||vishwamitra||

No comments:

Post a Comment