Tuesday, March 23, 2010

|| राम ||

राम is one of the best super duper heroes the world has ever seen. Since my childhood I am fond of this character. I got introduced to him through various story books, TV serial रामायण, and bunch of beautiful मराठी songs; गीतरामायण. I was always curious what really makes him, what he is. For me, he is just the superhero character but the whole world follows him religiously, spiritually as well. So I started asking questions to myself and to others obsessed with राम. The questioned remained the same,'what makes him, what he is?'

Now, right now, at this very moment in a काल-चक्र and on the event of राम नवमी, I think I can try and answer my question, 'what makes him, what he is?.

~
The power to do, the most sensible,logical,ethical,ideal action [as per धर्मं, the set of principles those govern life irrespective of time and space (स्थल-काल परत्वे) but with the predefined set of parameters] out of all available options at any given moment in life and then act accordingly with no hesitation, second thought but with absolute faith.

~

quite an impossible thing to do.
24th Mar 2010
~
vishwamitra







No comments:

Post a Comment